The AccraFab Team is comprised of Engineers that work sheet metal, machining and assembly on a daily basis and have extensive knowledge of their pertinent characteristics (bend, stretch, shrink, etc.). When contacted by an interested organization, our Engineering team reviews the customer’s requirements, establishes the scope of work and a timetable for completion.
Once contracted, AccraFab’s Engineering Services Division will:
- Design and create models and prints to customer specifications using manufacturing best practices.
- Reverse engineer customer supplied parts while identifying ways to reduce cost.
- Design and create fixtures for manufacturing to improve efficiency and quality.
- Establish and create standard work procedures.
- Analyze new or legacy designs looking for ways to reduce cost and eliminate components.
- Collaborate with customer and any other designated teams to provide the best and most innovative designs and products possible.
- List and check to ensure all deliverables (prints, CAD models, design literature, etc.) are complete and organized, as agreed to, at the time of contract signing.
- And much more!
Available CAD Systems (Native Flies Preferred):
- Autodesk Inventor
- Cadkey 19
- 3D: ASM/PRT, IAM/IPT, SLDASM/SLDPRT, IGS/IGES, STP/STEP, SAT,
- 2D: DWG, DXF, SLDDRW, DRW, IDW
- Artwork (for Silkscreening): AI, CDR, DXF (Vector Format Preferred)