One of the many aspects that defines AccraFab is our in-house metal finishing services.
- Uses medium to apply uniform finish to smaller parts
- Removes tooling marks from formed parts
- Rounds sharp edges
- Able to finish parts up to 52” wide
- Efficient way to provide a uniform finish to parts
- Process removes burrs and sharp edges
- Provides excellent surface for paint
- We can vinyl parts after grain finishing is applied to protect cosmetic surfaces during manufacturing and shipping and can add additional protection at our customer’s facilities.
- Transparent, trivalent coating that not only improves paint adhesion, but complies with RoHS, ELV, and WEEE standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM B-921, MIL-DTL-81706 and MIL-DTL-5541, Type II, Class 1A and 3, Type I, Class 1A and 3
- QPL-81706 approved
- Clear Chromate/Metalast
- Yellow Chromate
- Subcontracted Zinc, Electro Polish, Passivating, Nickel & Anodizing
Paint (Wetcoat) / Powdercoat
- High speed, conveyorized powder coating and painting lines
- Highly controlled process to provide any color or texture you desire
Silkscreen and Ink Stamp
- Imprint legends, logos and other graphics
- Multiple colors and designs
- Capacity and technology to create artwork in-house
Contact us today to learn more about our industrial finishing solutions.
Learn About our Assembly Service »