Our Culture: We’re a diverse, tenacious team excited about what we do. We value integrity, innovation, dedication and accountability. We work as a team and evolve together through continuous rapid improvement to make our customers and ourselves successful. We celebrate wins, big and small, and the achievements of all members of the Accra-Fab family.
Job Summary: Join a small team with a manufacturing company that collaborates to continually improve to be world class! In this role, you will work with the Training Supervisor to identify training needs and resources by evaluating organizational strengths and weaknesses. You will develop, implement, support and ensure effectiveness of all professional development training programs that meet the needs of the company.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in Education, Training, HR or related field.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to present in group settings.
· Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Knowledgeable in the different training methods and techniques.
· Help asses training needs by identifying needed skills, knowledge and resources
· Work cross-functionally with HR, Quality, Manufacturing and Support Dept’s
· Understand safety, quality and productivity requirements to develop training programs
· Develop training programs and materials based on organizational needs
· Coordinate and assist in the delivery of some courses and training materials
· Support others in developing training programs and materials
Support & Maintenance
· Maintain, update and improve course content
· Support compliance, technical and general employee development training
· Promote training opportunities to employees and provide information regarding courses
· Assess course effectiveness and determine impact of training on employee skills and performance
· Maintain and up-to-date knowledge of current educational methods
Improve Processes and Procedures
· Contribute to and promote positive culture of continuous rapid improvement
· Ensure compliance with Safety and Quality ISO/AS9100 requirements
· Support and contribute to the Company’s Mission, Vision and Values
· Demonstrate and encourage a professional high performance environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
Employee assistance program
Health savings account
Paid time off
Schedule: 8 hour shift