PRIMARY FUNCTION: Provides administrative support including but not limited to reception, Accounting, Customer Service, Estimating and Purchasing as well as special projects for HR and Executive Departments.
- Greet customers and visitors at front desk, create visitor badges and signs, answer multi-line phone system and page as necessary, daily mail sorting and distribution, manage remote bank deposits, and other Reception responsibilities as necessary.
- Print invoices from inbound emails, enter coded A/P invoices into batches, send invoices to customers, enter coded cash receipts into batches, and other Accounting support as needed.
- Scan and organize vendor and customer documents.
- Maintain log of freight expenses.
- File packing slips and make copies as needed.
- Support Customer Service by auditing and compiling data, enter all Sales Orders and other Customer Service support as needed.
- Enter all Quotes, backfill RFQ database, and other Estimating support as needed.
- Responsible for following all documented and posted safety procedures and requirements.
- Contributes to efficient company operations by performing other related duties as assigned.
- Ensure compliance with and follow documented Quality/ISO procedures as well as company and Department policy.
- Experience with multi-line phone system.
- Computer literate with basic word processing skill using Microsoft Word.
- Familiar with Vantage software preferred.
- Familiar with usual office equipment operation.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.