POSITION TITLE: PC-Help Desk Technician
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Accra-Fab, Inc. is a Precision Sheet Metal Fabrication and Machining company, based in Liberty Lake, WA, that serves many industries including Aerospace, Power Distribution, Test and Measurement and Department of Defense. This position will provide general computer help desk type support to keep systems operational.
• Configure desktop PC’s and mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones.
• Install hardware and software.
• Problem solve issues with hardware, software, or peripheral equipment such as printers, scanners, fax machines, etc.
• Work with end-users to determine needs and identify and resolve system issues.
• Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Ensure compliance with and follow documented Quality/ISO/AS9100C procedures as well as company and
• Able to apply technical support using standard best practices.
• Skills in performing routine hardware maintenance and troubleshooting on various computers, monitors, scanners, fax machines, etc.
• Aware of security best practices and how to protect network and hardware from malicious attacks.
• Basic knowledge of hardware components and how they relate relevant to Local Area Networks (LAN’s).
• Understanding of PC and server hardware support, software applications design, and networks.
• Strong communication and customer service skills.
MINIMUM TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
• PC Lan/Wan technical experience in a Windows and Microsoft Office environment.
• SQL Database/Reporting knowledge a plus.
• Some technical education preferred.
• Physical activity includes moving and setup of computer systems.
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
• Ability to bend, stoop and lift.