ACCRA-FAB INC – Liberty Lake, WA
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Working with the Director of Human Resources, this position coordinates and assists in the daily administrative functions pertaining to the Human Resources Department including training, recruitment, payroll support, employee benefit programs and employee communications.
OUTPUT: TRAINED EMPLOYEES
- Maintains the Training Database (QCBD); inputs new course work, reviews upcoming monthly training needs, coordinates with Department Managers on training requirements and supports completion of required training.
- Supports and ensures compliance with ISO9001 and AS9100 Human Resources and Training needs; coordinates with the Quality Department on updates/changes needed to maintain certification requirements in these areas.
- Schedules all employee training using Microsoft Outlook and updates employee developmental training matrices on a monthly basis.
OUTPUT: SUCCESSFUL HIRES
- Provides recruiting support by creating internal/external job postings and screening external candidates for current positions that are available, interview potential candidates, pre-employment testing and background checks, and coordinates recruiting efforts with local resources.
- Provides/prepares new employee orientation material and assists in conducting the individual New Employee Orientation and the group New Employee Orientation (review of key programs and policies within the company).
OUTPUT: ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
- Assists in the HR administration including, Employee Relation matters, Leaves of Absence, Workers Comp, and OSHA reporting.
- Assists in the Payroll administration including tracking employee Time-Off Request Forms, maintaining Paid Time-Off Accruals, and preparing Payroll documentation for the Accounting Department.
- Assists with Employee Benefit Program enrollment, and governmental compliance with ADA, FMLA, AAP, and EEOC.
- Maintain employee communication system, ensuring it is providing current information.
- Maintains and updates information contained in the Employee Handbook, Safety Manuals, benefit programs, training programs and coordinates employee activities.
- Responsible for following all documented and posted safety procedures and requirements.
- Contributes to efficient company operations by performing other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Strong focus on attention to details.
- Must have excellent skills in working with all levels of employees within the company.
- Must have good skill in Microsoft Windows based programs.
- 2-3+ years previous Human Resource experience preferred.
- Strong written and oral skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Human Resources: 2 years (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible