Our Culture: We’re a diverse, tenacious team excited about what we do. We value integrity, innovation, dedication and accountability. We work as a team and evolve together through continuous rapid improvement to make our customers and ourselves successful. We celebrate wins, big and small, and the achievements of all members of the Accra-Fab family.
Job Summary: Join a small team with a manufacturing company that collaborates to continually improve to be world class! In this role you will oversee the receipt & initial quality inspection of Accra-Fab inventory. This employee works with the Quality Supervisor and Purchasing Supervisor to help manage incoming inventory, purchased products, and customer supplier products. Other tasks include verifying documents and test reports against the unloaded merchandise and Vendor Certificates of Conformance.
· Proficient in various software i.e. Word, Excel.
· Experience with detail-oriented work.
· Demonstrates effective time management.
· Has the ability to work on multiple projects within the same day.
· Has the ability to follow directions, work independently and with minimal supervision.
· Warehouse, receiving, or shipping experience is a plus.
· AS9100 & ISO 9001 experience preferred.
· Inspects purchased parts & materials for conformance to specifications. Examines items for defects in materials, work, and damage occurring in transit, inspects and measures items for dimensional accuracy, fit, alignment, and functional operation, according to prints, parts manuals, company standards, and other specifications
· Reviews test reports and certificates of conformance to insure compliance with Accra-Fab Request for Quote flow down requirements
· Escalates potentially nonconforming or counterfeit materials with undue delay
· Approves or rejects items, and records inspection and disposition information
· Work with Quality Supervisor & Purchasing Supervisor to assure proper inventory values are being maintained
Improved Processes & Procedures
· Follow established best practices and suggest improvements to processes & procedures.
· Ensure compliance with and follow documented Quality ISO/AS9100 requirements.
· Support and contribute to the Company’s Mission, Vision and Values.
· Encourage continuous rapid improvement throughout the organization.
· Responsible for working safely and supporting a safe work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $19.00 per hour
Employee assistance program
Health savings account
Paid time off
10 hour shift
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Quality Control Inspectors: 1 year (Preferred)
Day Shift (Preferred)