PRIMARY FUNCTION: Responsible for repairing and/or maintaining shop equipment and facilities.
- Maintains and repairs shop equipment and facilities using a wide variety of skills, i.e. electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, and plumbing.
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining preventive maintenance programs.
- Maintains maintenance logs.
- Ensures maintenance supplies are ordered and in stock.
- Responsible for following all documented and posted safety procedures and requirements.
- Contributes to efficient company operations by performing other related duties as assigned.
- Ensure compliance with and follow documented Quality/ISO procedures as well as company and department policy.
- Must have three (3) years experience and working knowledge of typical precision sheet metal equipment.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to analyze problems, quantitative thinking and verifiable mechanical aptitude.
- Welding experience.
- Basic math, reading and computer skills.
- Ability to bend, stoop and lift.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds.