Accra-Fab is looking for an experienced Engineer. The primary function of this position is to develop engineering prints from customer supplied information for production use.
- Download and process customer information, using e-mail, internet, modem or disk.
- Assist Engineering Manager with miscellaneous duties such as tooling list for customers, filing, communication with customers, sales support, etc.
- Use typical electronic files for creating production prints i.e. Solid Works, CAD Key, Solid Designer, Auto Desk Inventor, Auto CAD 2004, Pro-E, DXF, STP files and others as required.
- Responsible for following all documented and posted safety procedures and requirements.
- Contributes to efficient company operations by performing other related duties as assigned.
- Ensure compliance with and follow documented Quality/ISO procedures as well as company and department policy.
- Two (2) years drafting degree with knowledge of CAD systems and computers required.
- Good organizational skills a must.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.