ACCRA-FAB INC – Liberty Lake, WA
POSITION TITLE: Job Costing Supervisor
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Overall supervision of the job costing and estimating functions in a hands-on team environment.
· Manages, leads and oversees the Quote Flowline
· Provides leadership to the Quote Flowline Team to ensure adherence to schedule requirements
· Provides leadership, training and performance feedback to Estimators
· Coaches and develops individual’s skillsets to grow within the organization
· Acts as a liaison between multiple departments to ensure a consistent and effective process flow and overall achievement of goals
· Identifies, evaluates and prioritizes quoting opportunities to align with company strategies and initiatives
· Creates, implements and maintains necessary Quote Flowline standard operating procedures and work instructions
· Monitors and ensures customer quotations are completed and delivered on time
· Reviews quotations for accuracy and correct pricing
· Develops trend analysis reports
· Coaches and/or leads continuous improvement projects using World Class Manufacturing principals
· Reviews customer supplied drawings and specifications for manufacturability
· Reviews Customer Guidelines for customer requirements
· Plans and sequences the process flow for manufacturing through creation of routings and BOMs
· Works with suppliers and/or purchasing department in obtaining material and subcontracting costs
· Performs research activities to meet customer product requirements
· Requests and participates in “Planning for Product Realization” meeting activities
· Redlines manufacturing prints to meet customer and/or manufacturing requirements
Output: Analysis of data
· Analyses of job cost data and provides updated pricing accordingly
· Updates Quote Flowline metrics
· Performs Root Cause analysis and Corrective Actions
· Participates in special project activities
· Recognize and ensure that all internal administrative and production related problems are resolved quickly and efficiently
· Responsible for following all documented and posted safety procedures and requirements.
· Contribute to efficient company operations by performing other related duties as assigned.
· Ensure compliance with and follow documented Quality/AS9100 procedures as well as company and department policies. Ensure compliance and use of standard time and materials rates
· 4 years of Job Costing/Estimating experience in a manufacturing environment
· 2 years of previous supervision experience required
· Effective leadership experience
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to read and interpret drawings, blueprints, quotation documents, specifications and spreadsheets
· Strong technical skills and knowledge of Sheet Metal manufacturing processes and machinery
· Possess strong analytical and math skills
· Individual must be a motivated team player that adds value in a team environment
· Ability to think creatively and apply ingenuity to problem solving
· Proficient in Windows based programs.
· Ability to bend, stoop and lift.
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $23.00 per hour