Our Culture: We’re a diverse, tenacious team excited about what we do. We value integrity, innovation, dedication and accountability. We work as a team and evolve together through continuous rapid improvement to make our customers and ourselves successful. We celebrate wins, big and small, and the achievements of all members of the Accra-Fab family.
Job Summary: Join a small team with a manufacturing company that collaborates to continually improve to be world class! In this role you will develop and enhance job costing and estimating processes to ensure compliance to customer and industry specifications.
· 3 years of Job Costing/Estimating experience in a manufacturing environment
· 2 years of previous supervision experience required
· Effective leadership experience
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to read and interpret drawings, blueprints, quotation documents, specifications and spreadsheets
· Strong technical skills and knowledge of Sheet Metal manufacturing processes and machinery
· Possess strong analytical and math skills
· Proficient in Windows based programs.
· Manages, leads and oversees the Quote Flowline
· Provides leadership to the Quote Flowline Team to ensure adherence to schedule requirements
· Provides leadership, training and performance feedback to Estimators
· Coaches and develops individual’s skillsets to grow within the organization
· Acts as a liaison between multiple departments to ensure a consistent and effective process flow and overall achievement of goals
· Identifies, evaluates and prioritizes quoting opportunities to align with company strategies and initiatives
· Creates, implements and maintains necessary Quote Flowline standard operating procedures and work instructions
· Monitors and ensures customer quotations are completed and delivered on time
· Reviews quotations for accuracy and correct pricing
· Develops trend analysis reports
· Reviews customer supplied drawings and specifications for manufacturability
· Reviews Customer Guidelines for customer requirements
· Plans and sequences the process flow for manufacturing through creation of routings and BOMs
· Works with suppliers and/or purchasing department in obtaining material and subcontracting costs
· Performs research activities to meet customer product requirements
· Requests and participates in “Planning for Product Realization” meeting activities
· Redlines manufacturing prints to meet customer and/or manufacturing requirements
Analysis of data
· Analyses of job cost data and provides updated pricing accordingly
· Updates Quote Flowline metrics
· Performs Root Cause analysis and Corrective Actions
Improved Processes and Procedures
· Follow established best practices and suggest improvements to processes & procedures.
· Ensure compliance with and follow documented Quality ISO/AS9100 requirements.
· Support and contribute to the Company’s Mission, Vision and Values.
· Encourage continuous rapid improvement throughout the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
Employee assistance program
Health savings account
Paid time off
10 hour shift
Manufacturing job costing: 3 years (Preferred)