Not sure which position would be the best fit for you, or whether you’re qualified for a specific job posting?
Apply for the Entry Level Career Track and we will find the available position best suited to your knowledge and particular skillset. On-the-job training is provided to guide you through every step, whether that involves running precision equipment or performing complex administrative support functions.
No experience necessary (we mean it… none)!
Entry Level opportunities vary based on department need and the applicant’s skillset. Examples of potential entry level positions/departments include:
- Machine Operator (Brake Press, Punch Press, Hardware, etc)
- Paint Department
- Powder Coat Department
- Silkscreen Department
- Customer Service
- Administrative Support
Cross-training opportunities are available and encouraged!
An internal application process for leadership and cross-departmental vacancies supports long-term career growth!
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic math skills
- Mechanical aptitude for those positions operating machinery
- Good with verbal and written instructions
- Involves bending, stooping, and lifting
- Standing or sitting for extended periods of time
- Frequently use hands/fingers to handle and feel, and reach
- Able to lift 20 lbs – 50 lbs depending on position