POSITION TITLE: Engineer 1
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Develop process prints from customer supplied information for production use. Redline prints to meet customer expectations. Manage product realization teams, organize and analyze data, support successful implementations. Create process standard work instructions.
Output: Prints for Manufacturing
· Redline Customer specifications and requirements on manufacturing prints.
· Develop Bill Of Materials (BOM’s) / routings.
· Use electronic files for creating production prints i.e. Solid-Works, Pro/E, Cadkey, etc.
Output: Technical Support
· Assist Engineering Supervisor with Customer projects, designs, product realizations, cost improvements and other projects.
· Communication with Customers and Suppliers.
· Provides technical support for Sales Department and Manufacturing
· Maintain technical specifications, process capabilities, tooling libraries, etc.
Output: Successful Projects
· Lead product realization teams.
· Develop standard work for manufacturing.
· Lead cost improvement teams.
· Support supply chain sourcing options.
Output: Improved Processes & Procedures
· Contributes to efficient company operations by identifying improvements and supporting other Dept’s.
· Responsible for working safely and supporting a safe work environment.
· Ensure compliance, follow and support ISO / AS9100 Quality Management systems.
· Support and contribute to the Company’s Mission, Vision and Values.
· Certified Mechanical Engineer preferred.
· Knowledge of Pro/E, SolidWorks, Cadkey, Excel, Word, and network technologies desired.
· Knowledge of manufacturing processes preferred.
· Good organizational skills a must.
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: